Oh the magic of chocolate chip cookies. they make the house smell beautiful, the dough tastes amazing, not to mention the joy they bring no matter what kind of day you're having.
can't wait to make a batch and spread the love. :)
Lists , Lists, endless lists. Things to do, stuff to wash, errands to run, stuff to buy. Why do most of my to do lists end up costing me everything in my wallet? I've really come to hate money, I don't even get to see most of the money I make. I just take a piece of paper with numbers on it to the bank so they can do some elementary math and add more numbers to my other numbers. This world seems to run on how many numbers you have. And the person with the most numbers gets the most power. It's like some sick Math game designed to melt your brain. All it would take would be some technical malfunction to add of subtract a few zeros from the end of your number stack and then all of a sudden you're sunk, or sitting pretty. Need I say more?
A rumbling BOOM and the leaves rustle and crash in the furious wind. the trees creek and bend at it's command. the wind hurls the heavy drops against the roof and windows, the rush if water hitting the pavement and the puddles, become a tremendous roar. again the Mighty thunder commands the stage of natures incredible performance announcing it's presence with a vibrating boom. the lightening sends a deadly slice through the darkening sky. the rain batters the branches of the trees and leaves those caught in the storm breathless. All is still while the storm run it's course. not a bird chirps and the other animals go unseen. the thunder stomps and rants until it's worn, the lightening lets out it's final piercing stab, the rain falls more gently as the wind looses it's fury. then, as quickly as it came, the storm slows. a bird braves the few falling drops to splash in a puddle and it's sweet whistle is joined by another.The earth drinks deep from the puddles ...
I wish I could write every day like I used to.ARRG!!!! I have no time!!!!!and lately I haven't been able to write anything ....at all!!!!! I don't know what it is but I just can't write. I'll sit down to write and either I can't think of anything to write or I just can't think straight!!!! life is crazy. But luckly it didn't last for ever and thank heavens because I have a paper due next week. but I am writing now. we had our volleball turnament today and it was A BLAST !!!!! I love to hang with all my girls. It was so much fun. oh by the way Tyler you owe me a hello. All I got from you was " bye" I mean come on. :) jk. anyway I've ranted about my writeing abilities now what? .......... I think I'll start a story!!! than I'll leave it hanging so you guys will have to read my blog to find out what's next. haha. ok here goes! Joey had nowhere to go!!! Why oh why had he run into the corner now there was no way out!!!the small mouse had...
So true. Chocolate chip cookies are the best!
ReplyDelete